The 246th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will take place this Sunday, March 13th.
Below is the official route of this year’s parade, which will begin at 11:30 AM:
- Start at 16th & JFK Pkwy.
- Make left onto Ben Franklin Pkwy.
- Continue on Ben Franklin Pkwy. to Eakins Oval
- Reviewing stand at Eakins Oval
- End at Eakins Oval
- *Parking at Lemon Hill, dispersal area
The parade is scheduled to end at 3 PM, and streets and traffic will return as normal.
The current predicted weather is mid 60° and cloudy. We hope to see you out there, but if you are unable to attend make sure you watch this year’s parade on Fox 29 TV or www.Fox29.com!